Monday 8 September 2014

Food lover here ! =)



Western Food <3

The most recommended by many people and me and my family too ~ yeah~
It's a non Halal restaurant that located at Bangsar Village~ I had been there for two times,I go crazy with it ! OMG...

< THREE LITTLE PIGS AND A BIG BAD WOLF>

Moreover, their services are excellent too ~ 

BBQ ribs   *****  Must TRY ><'' (it's juicy and the combination of sweet and salty sauce and that is awesome food !! + the fried onions and french fried are cripsy )

GARLIC ROAST PORK  ***** actually i don't like garlic but .... this made me never ever reach my satisfy !! hehe =]

hmm... I forgot the burger's name ... but it is quite nice too ~ i will go again and try the others burger ~ hope that my face will not become burger too ,please T^T


2014.06.09 Daddy Birthday 
I will always love u , dad  

No comments:

Post a Comment